- Tribune-Democrat News Slideshow
- Latest News
- Local News
Customers shocked by electric bills
When a third-party power generation supplier tempted Robin Hagins with a low rate in 2012, it was too good to pass up.
Then, this winter, temperatures plummeted. And the Upper Yoder Township woman’s electric bill seemed to rise just as fast.
- Judge lays out plan to fill council seat
- JAHA seeks funds for train station upgrade
- Old library film documents postwar life in city
- Burglary suspect charged
- Customers shocked by electric bills