1. The Tribune-Democrat is proud to announce “The New Moon Ultimate Fan Contest”.
2. If you think you are the biggest “New Moon” fan, prove it by submitting your entry into “The New Moon Ultimate Fan Contest”. The top five fans will receive a pair of tickets to The Tribune-Democrat’s area premiere of the “New Moon” movie on Thursday, November 19, 2009 at 7pm at the Richland Cinemas. This is a special sneak preview of “New Moon” for a select audience sponsored by The Tribune-Democrat.
3. Show your creative side. Design something that shows how big of a fan you really are. Write a poem or story, paint or draw a picture, build something that symbolizes your being the biggest “New Moon” fan. Use your imagination. The sky (with a full moon) is the limit. All entries submitted must be an original work of the entrants.
4. All entries should be brought to the Tribune-Democrat service center during normal business hours. All entries should be accompanied by a completed registration form that can be obtained at the service center. All entries must be received by 5pm (est) on November 11, 2009 to be eligible for judging.
5. Limit one entry per person. The Tribune-Democrat has the right to refuse any entries considered unsuitable for display.
6. All entries will be judged by a panel selected by the Tribune-Democrat. Entries will be judged on idea originality, creativity, and theme. All entries will be judged under one category. Decisions by the judges will be final.
7. The Tribune-Democrat will not be responsible for late, lost, misdirected, or illegible entries. The Tribune-Democrat will not be responsible for printing or other inadvertent errors in these rules or other materials relating to the contest. All entries become the property of The Tribune-Democrat.
8. Contest entrants must be at least 13 years of age. Entrants between the ages of 13 and 17 years old, must hereby verify that they have received parent’s permission to participate by submitting consenting parent’s name and signature on the registration form. Failure to supply any requested information, will automatically disqualify entrant.