1. The Tribune-Democrat is proud to announce “The New Moon Ultimate Fan Contest”.
2. If you think you are the biggest “New Moon” fan, prove it by submitting your entry into “The New Moon Ultimate Fan Contest”. The top five fans will receive a pair of tickets to The Tribune-Democrat’s area premiere of the “New Moon” movie on Thursday, November 19, 2009 at 7pm at the Richland Cinemas. This is a special sneak preview of “New Moon” for a select audience sponsored by The Tribune-Democrat.
3. Show your creative side. Design something that shows how big of a fan you really are. Write a poem or story, paint or draw a picture, build something that symbolizes your being the biggest “New Moon” fan. Use your imagination. The sky (with a full moon) is the limit. All entries submitted must be an original work of the entrants.
4. All entries should be brought to the Tribune-Democrat service center during normal business hours. All entries should be accompanied by a completed registration form that can be obtained at the service center. All entries must be received by 5pm (est) on November 11, 2009 to be eligible for judging.
5. Limit one entry per person. The Tribune-Democrat has the right to refuse any entries considered unsuitable for display.
6. All entries will be judged by a panel selected by the Tribune-Democrat. Entries will be judged on idea originality, creativity, and theme. All entries will be judged under one category. Decisions by the judges will be final.
7. The Tribune-Democrat will not be responsible for late, lost, misdirected, or illegible entries. The Tribune-Democrat will not be responsible for printing or other inadvertent errors in these rules or other materials relating to the contest. All entries become the property of The Tribune-Democrat.
8. Contest entrants must be at least 13 years of age. Entrants between the ages of 13 and 17 years old, must hereby verify that they have received parent’s permission to participate by submitting consenting parent’s name and signature on the registration form. Failure to supply any requested information, will automatically disqualify entrant.
9. Tribune-Democrat employees are prohibited from entering.
10. The five winning entrants will each receive a pair of tickets to The Tribune-Democrat’s area premiere of the “New Moon” movie on Thursday November 19, 2009.
11. In addition they will be entered for a chance to win a $100 gift card on the night of The Tribune-Democrat’s area premiere. All entries will be displayed at the premiere and will be judged by the audience. The one receiving the most votes will receive a $100 gift card.
12. All winners must pick up their tickets on November 16, 2009 between 7am and 7pm at the Tribune-Democrat service center. Any tickets not picked up on this day between these hours will be returned to The Tribune-Democrat. No exceptions.
13. All winners will be announced in The Tribune-Democrat on November 15, 2009.
14. The top five (5) winning entries will be featured in The Tribune-Democrat.
15. Entrants agree to release, indemnify and hold The Tribune-Democrat, its parent company, subsidiaries and affiliates, and each of their respective members, officers, directors, employees, agents, or other partners, harmless from and against any and all claims, expenses (including reasonable attorneys' fees, costs and settlement costs), damages, suits, costs, demands and/or judgments whatsoever, made by any third party due to or arising out of: (a) your use of this promotions and/or the Website; (b) your breach of this agreement; and/or (c) your violation of any rights of another individual and/or entity. The provisions of this paragraph are for the benefit of The Tribune-Democrat, its parent company, subsidiaries and/or affiliates, and each of their respective officers, directors, employees, agents, shareholders, licensors, suppliers and/or attorneys. Each of these individuals and entities shall have the right to assert and enforce these provisions directly against you on its own behalf.
16. By participating, entrants agree to be bound by these Official Rules and the decision of The Tribune-Democrat. The Tribune-Democrat reserves the right to disqualify persons found tampering with or otherwise abusing any aspect of this contest as solely determined by The Tribune-Democrat. The decisions of The Tribune-Democrat regarding the selection of winners and all other aspects of the contest shall be final and binding in all aspects.
17. If you have any questions regarding this contest, please contact The Tribune-Democrat Circulation Department.
18. For a list of winners or a complete set of rules send a self-addressed, stamped envelope to New Moon Ultimate Fan Contest, The Tribune-Democrat, Circulation Dept. Box 340, Johnstown, PA 15907-0340. Or stop in at our Service Center at 425 Locust Street, Johnstown, PA.