- Penn State shows knack for bouncing back
- Pitt tops Duquesne for 13th straight win in City Game
On a high note: Penn State ends year with win, holds off Wisconsin rally in upset
A bright future for Penn State emerged on a cool, crisp day in the Midwest.
- Miami blows past spunky Pitt
- Badgers seek BCS boost, Lions aim for seventh win
- Pitt looks to continue City Game mastery
- Panthers looking for strong finish with Miami
Pitt cruises to championship in Brooklyn
Lamar Patterson's 24 points led five players in double-figure scoring as Pittsburgh routed Stanford 88-67 in the championship game of the Progressive Legends Classic on Tuesday night.
- Penn State shuts down Monmouth
Pitt men dominate Texas Tech
Pittsburgh had been known for a long time for its tenacious defense and it hasn’t stopped even with the emphasis on new rules that have made it harder to cover people than in the past.
“Defense is how you separate yourself,” Panthers senior forward Lamar Patterson said after scoring a career-high 23 points in a 76-53 victory over Texas Tech on Monday night in the semifinals of the Progressive Legends Classic.
- More College Headlines