- Pitt-Johnstown advances to first PSAC volleyball semifinals
- Lions set for final home game
- Pitt eyes fixes to consistency issues
Records fall as Pitt rolls past Howard
Lamar Patterson scored 20 points on Sunday and Pittsburgh shot a school-record 81 percent from the field in the first half to beat Howard 84-52.
Michael Young also set a career-high, scoring 11 points, including his first
3-pointer, and was 4-of-4 from the floor.
Penn State women are UConn's latest victims
Maggie Lucas hit one 3-pointer, then another, and booming “We Are!” chants filled the arena.
Penn State’s 23-point hole was down to nine, putting UConn on the ropes. Not so fast. It would take more than a brief scoring spurt to rattle these Huskies.
Eyes on the ball? 10 of the craziest college basketball courts
Feast your eyes -- or avert them, depending on your taste in unconventional basketball court designs. With college hoops season right around the corner, we take a look at some of the most unusual basketball floors around the country.
- Switzer neutralizes Pitt rally
- Penn State runs past Penn
- Nittany Lions looking to rebound against Purdue
- North Carolina on hot streak for Pitt game
- More College Headlines