“Journey Around Lake Conemaugh” van tour will be held at 10 a.m., 1 p.m. and 3 p.m. through Aug. 24 beginning at Johnstown Flood National Memorial Visitors Center.
Visitors will board the van at the visitors center and travel to the north and south abutments of the South Fork Dam, as well as the clubhouse building.
They will learn the history of the dam, facts about the South Fork Fishing & Hunting Club and its members and the events of May 31, 1889.
Tours will not be offered July 14 and 28 and Aug. 11 and 25.
The tour is included with park admission, and reservations are encouraged, but not required.
The 26th annual juried show of Somerset County Artists’ Association will be on display through July 21 at Philip Dressler Center for the Arts, 214 S. Harrison Ave., Somerset.
Gallery hours are 10 a.m. to 8 p.m. Tuesdays through Thursdays, 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. Fridays and noon to 4 p.m. Saturdays.
A portraiture exhibit by local artist Diana Williams will be on display through July 31 at Cambria County Library, 248 Main St. in downtown Johnstown.
Williams’ exhibit will be on display from 8 a.m. to 8 p.m. Mondays and Tuesdays, 8 a.m. to 7 p.m. Wednesdays and Thursdays and 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. Fridays and Saturdays.
“Letters to Sala: A Young Woman’s Life in Nazi Labor Camps” will be on display through Aug. 31 at Heritage Discovery Center, 201 sixth Ave. in the Cambria City section of Johnstown.
Center hours are 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. daily.
Admission is $8 for adults, $7 for seniors and $6 for students. JAHA members are admitted free.
“125 Year of Organized Jewish Life: 1888 to 2013,” the Johns-town Jewish Community Heritage Project, will be on display through September at Heritage Discovery Center, 201 Sixth Ave. in the Cambria City section of Johnstown.
Hours are 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. daily.