A man with amnesia taught us how memories become personal
Although not as celebrated as the late American amnesiac H.M., for my money K.C. taught us more important and poignant things about how memory works. He showed how we make memories personal and personally meaningful. He also had a heck of a life story.
- JSO auxiliary will serenade spring with annual fashion show
- Country time | Chris Young headlining concert on May 4 at War Memorial
- Best-selling authors in Cambria City this weekend
Legendary? Breaking down the HIMYM finale on social media
After nine years and more than 200 episodes, the landmark CBS sitcom "How I Met Your Mother" wrapped up Monday night with several twists in the story that left its fans sharply divided. Here is a sampling of viewer reaction.
VIDEO | Nice wedding, but did it trend on Twitter?
Your wedding day wouldn't be complete without the beautiful flowers, the intimate portraits of the ceremony...and the guy in the corner live tweeting and Instagramming the whole thing. W Hotels has announced it will begin offering a "social media wedding concierge service" starting at $3,000.
- Johnstown Symphony to showcase its ‘Young Talents and Shining Brass’
- A little night music | Cambria County Library benefit will feature three area bands
- Look who is coming to downtown Johnstown
Poor aren't alone in living check to check
When you hear the term "paycheck to paycheck," you probably think of low-income households struggling to make ends meet. That's even the title of a new HBO documentary highlighting the plight of America's working poor.
- More Features Headlines
- A man with amnesia taught us how memories become personal