Forever Broadcasting, which coordinated the Community Halloween Parade in Johnstown, has released parade results.
This year’s winners, listed by category and sponsor:
- Best costumed nonprofit group, sponsored by The Galleria: ACRP.
- Best costumed marching unit, sponsored by O’Conner’s Heating and Air Conditioning: Conemaugh Valley marching band.
- Best costumed school band, sponsored by Gap Federal Credit Union: Ferndale marching band.
- Best costumed Girl Scout group, sponsored by Galliker’s Dairy Co.: Girl Scout Troop 46218 (Jen York).
- Best costumed Boy Scout group, sponsored by Total Mobility Services: Cub Scout Pack 622.
- Best decorated fire equipment, sponsored by Scoofies Stop and Shop: Nicktown Fire Department.
- Best costumed pets, sponsored by Animal Jacks: Joy Gin Kennels.
- Best motorcycle group, sponsored by Greater Johnstown Water Authority, managed by RDM: Lower Class Cycle Club.
- Best car club, sponsored by Goodwill Industries: Johnstown Street Survivors Car Club.
- Best cheerleading group, sponsored by Business Records Management: PWFL cheerleaders.
- Best overall commercial float, sponsored by Pro Disposal: Conemaugh Cancer Care Center.
- Best overall noncommercial float, sponsored by Martin Baker America: Faith Chapel.
- Funniest float, sponsored by Gap Vax: Johnstown Tomahawks.
- Scariest float, sponsored by CamTran: Houston’s Haunted Hollow.
- Best dance group, sponsored by Highmark Blue Cross/Blue Shield: Soul on Sole Studio Productions, LLC.
- Most creative float, sponsored by EMAP: Collier family and friends.
Division sponsors were McDonald’s Restaurants, Sylvan Learning Centers, Wolf Furniture and the Law Offices of Abood, Russell, Pappas and Rozich.
Community sponsors were AmeriServ, Cambria County District Attorney Kelly Callihan, Concurrent Technology Center, Burgmeier Hauling, Windber Medical Center, West End Ambulance and Edgar Snyder and Associates.