1. CORBETT TO FOCUS ON PENSIONS, TRANSPORTATION, SCHOOLS AND TAXES IN BUDGET SPEECH
Gov. Tom Corbett is about to make the annual budget address in Harrisburg, an important sign of things to come for parents, anyone who drives on the highways and those who pay taxes.
2. FEDERAL APPEALS COURT RULES JAILED FORMER PA. SEN. VINCENT FUMO SHOULD PAY MORE RESTITUTION
A federal appeals court has ruled an imprisoned former state senator from Philadelphia should pay more restitution. The court returned the case to U.S. District Judge Ronald L. Buckwalter to decide precisely how much Fumo should pay. It suggested as much as an additional $800,000.
3. PA. COMMUNITY PRAYS FOR BOSTON BUS CRASH VICTIMS
A suburban Philadelphia community is praying for those injured in a bus crash in Boston, including a Neshaminy High School student who is seriously hurt.
4. OFFICIALS: ELDERLY COUPLE KILLED IN PA. CRASH A DAY AFTER CELEBRATING 63RD WEDDING ANNIVERSARY
Authorities say an elderly husband and wife have died in a car crash in western Pennsylvania a day after celebrating their 63rd wedding anniversary.
5. NO VERDICT AFTER ANOTHER DAY IN PHILLY MOB CASE
Deliberations are set to resume after jurors spent another day without reaching a decision in a racketeering case against reputed leaders of the Philadelphia mob.