TV and radio stations out of Fargo, North Dakota are reporting that a local woman will not hand out candy to children she believes are 'moderately obese.' Instead she plans to give those kids a letter to take home to their parents which claims it is "irresponsible" to let them trick or treat.
- Latest News
‘They got it done’: Lift Johnstown recognizes pair for trailhead work
Rob McCombie and Steve Coy showed up Wednesday at a Path of the Flood Trail spur in East Conemaugh dressed like they were ready to get to work.
Instead, a group of community advocates were waiting there to thank them for the hard work they’ve already put in.
- Local News in Brief | Philly man arrested for selling heroin
Conemaugh Valley board tackles security, pupils’ instruction time
The Conemaugh Valley school board on Wednesday agreed to improve security at the high school and increase instructional time and add art classes at the elementary school.
Wine tasting, picnic will aid animals
Briar Valley Winery and Bedford County Humane Society are hosting Yappy Hour 2014 at the vineyard grounds on Stein Road in Everett.
- Owner of Penguins practice rink faces tax charges
- What’s a group selfie?
- Man pleads no contest to burning girlfriend’s son
- 5 things to know for Wednesday in Pennsylvania
- Police investigate student found on dormitory roof
- Mobile home burns as propane tanks explode, 1 hurt
- More Latest News Headlines
- ‘They got it done’: Lift Johnstown recognizes pair for trailhead work