LORETTO — Southern Alleghenies Museum of Art at Loretto will be temporarily closed to the public for repairs. Engineers are examining the building for potential damage. Administrative offices will remain open.
- Latest News
- Home invader hurts woman, nets $5
- Boy victim identified in Presque Isle Bay drowning
- Group honors third Kennywood coaster as 'landmark’
- Cancer delays sentencing in drilling theft case
- 5 things to know for Monday in Pennsylvania
- Mayor says Pittsburgh concert atmosphere safer
- Man dies after falling into lake
- 10 things to know for Monday
100th anniversary of World War I
No American veterans are still alive to provide firsthand accounts of the brutality and heroism displayed during World War I.
Exporting pollution: U.S. energy producers sending dirty coal abroad
As the Obama administration weans the U.S. off dirty fuels blamed for global warming, energy companies have been sending more of America’s unwanted energy leftovers to other parts of the world where they could create even more pollution.
- More Latest News Headlines