President Barack Obama and Mitt Romney stayed out of the spotlight Monday, underscoring the intense focus on the second presidential debate. Hofstra University Professor David Weiden says 'the election is at stake' for Obama.
Watch the debate live here.
- Latest News
Ruling: Blair County standoff suspect not entitled to rights
An appeals court says a central Pennsylvania police officer wasn’t entitled to have his rights read to him before he spoke to fellow officers who had surrounded his home during a standoff two years ago.
Intervening neighbor’s death now ruled homicide
The Allegheny County medical examiner says a neighbor who died after he intervened in a fight between a couple next door is the victim of homicide.
Housing police: Naked women slashes 3 in melee
Allegheny County Housing Authority police were trying to identify a naked woman who allegedly slashed or stabbed three other women in an apparent lovers’ quarrel at a public housing complex.
Police: Rescued boys never mentioned drowned teen
Police say two teens who were rescued from a jetty in Presque Isle Bay in Erie last week, and two others who were with them, never mentioned a fifth boy who drowned and whose body wasn’t found until Saturday.
- Police: Rescued boys never mentioned drowned teen
- Housing police: Naked women slashes 3 in melee
- Potatoes for prison discarded after maggots found
- Intervening neighbor’s death now ruled homicide
- Ruling: Standoff suspect not entitled to rights
- Nebraska, Pennsylvania police seek fake doctor
- More Latest News Headlines
- Ruling: Blair County standoff suspect not entitled to rights