Pending cases 2012:
• Defendant: William Amos Cramer, victim William Henry Sherry – Cambria County Prison • Defendant: Patrick Lynn Burkett, victim 22-month-old girl, shaken baby case, Beaverdale, Aug. 10.
n Defendant: Sherman Holes, victim Arthur “Arch” Henry, Northern Cambria, 2010 death, 2012 arrest, beaten with 2-by-4.
• Defendant: Gregory Conzo, victim Michael Pcola, hit with baseball bat, Summerhill Township, Nov. 5, domestic.
• Defendant: Keenan Snyder, victim Robert Kuharchick, death from apparent heart attack after robbery, Johnstown, Nov. 11.
• Victim: Vincent Bloom, beaten, set on fire, died of third-degree burns over 70 percent of his body, Lower Yoder Township, July 20.
Pending cases 2013:
• Defendant: Shahliek Greene, victim, Joshua Price, shooting in Moxham, Feb. 6, alleged fight over vehicle.
• Defendant: Lemmel Myers, victim, Leslie Schretrompf, Johnstown West End, shooting, July 25, alleged altercation over $20 debt.
• Defendant: Jonathan Kuzma, victim, his father, John Kuzma, Moxham, Aug. 2, hammer attack, domestic, drug-related.
• Defendant: Demetrius Gibson, victim, Elizabeth Miller, Moxham. Aug.6, stabbing, domestic.
• Robert T. Williams, shot inside his Richland Township home, Jan. 3, suspected home invasion.
• Jamil Gray, shot outside his home near the unemployment office, downtown Johnstown, June 28.
Pending homicide by vehicles cases:
• Defendant: Brian Roles Sr., victim, Brian Roles Jr., East Taylor Township, alleged drunken driving, April 8, 2012.
• Defendant: Todd Mummert, victim, Bryon K. McDermott, Richland Township, alleged drunken driving, July 23, 2011.
• Defendant: Dale Allyn Malloy Jr., victim, Kaylynn Reynolds, alleged drunken driving, Jackson Township, Dec. 4, 2011.
Pending cases 2012:
- Latest News
- 10 things to know for today
Kuchera brothers seek leniency for upcoming sentencing
When their Windber area business was thriving, William and Ron Kuchera’s defense firm meant steady jobs for hundreds in the area on projects that supported the nation’s troops.
Man convicted in DUI crash granted attorney for appeals
An East Taylor Township man convicted earlier this year of driving while intoxicated and causing a crash that killed his son was granted an attorney Thursday to represent him through his post-conviction appeals.
Bell ringing could return to The Galleria
The jingle of holiday bells may soon return to The Johnstown Galleria.
Company wants to clean up waste coal site in Mine 37
A long-abandoned waste coal dump has been a part of Mine 37’s backdrop for generations.
- Holiday recycling
Hooversville cleared to buy water from Conemaugh Township
Who will sell drinking water to Hooversville?
That was one of the questions the Somerset County General Authority sought to answer when it met Thursday with two members of Hooversville Borough Council.
Charity dinner-dance will benefit Windber Area Community Kitchen
Organizers of the Red Rose Charity Ball think it’s never too early to start filling seats for the charity dinner-dance.
Annual 'Rhythms of Christmas' will be held Saturday in Somerset
An upcoming community event is sure to put attendees in the holiday spirit.
In brief: Naughty musical coming to arts center
Tickets go on sale today for a new show at Pasquerilla Performing Arts Center, Richland Township.
“50 Shades! The Musical” will be performed at 3 p.m. Jan. 19.
- More Latest News Headlines