Pending cases 2012:
• Defendant: William Amos Cramer, victim William Henry Sherry – Cambria County Prison • Defendant: Patrick Lynn Burkett, victim 22-month-old girl, shaken baby case, Beaverdale, Aug. 10.
n Defendant: Sherman Holes, victim Arthur “Arch” Henry, Northern Cambria, 2010 death, 2012 arrest, beaten with 2-by-4.
• Defendant: Gregory Conzo, victim Michael Pcola, hit with baseball bat, Summerhill Township, Nov. 5, domestic.
• Defendant: Keenan Snyder, victim Robert Kuharchick, death from apparent heart attack after robbery, Johnstown, Nov. 11.
• Victim: Vincent Bloom, beaten, set on fire, died of third-degree burns over 70 percent of his body, Lower Yoder Township, July 20.
Pending cases 2013:
• Defendant: Shahliek Greene, victim, Joshua Price, shooting in Moxham, Feb. 6, alleged fight over vehicle.
• Defendant: Lemmel Myers, victim, Leslie Schretrompf, Johnstown West End, shooting, July 25, alleged altercation over $20 debt.
• Defendant: Jonathan Kuzma, victim, his father, John Kuzma, Moxham, Aug. 2, hammer attack, domestic, drug-related.
• Defendant: Demetrius Gibson, victim, Elizabeth Miller, Moxham. Aug.6, stabbing, domestic.
• Robert T. Williams, shot inside his Richland Township home, Jan. 3, suspected home invasion.
• Jamil Gray, shot outside his home near the unemployment office, downtown Johnstown, June 28.
Pending homicide by vehicles cases:
• Defendant: Brian Roles Sr., victim, Brian Roles Jr., East Taylor Township, alleged drunken driving, April 8, 2012.
• Defendant: Todd Mummert, victim, Bryon K. McDermott, Richland Township, alleged drunken driving, July 23, 2011.
• Defendant: Dale Allyn Malloy Jr., victim, Kaylynn Reynolds, alleged drunken driving, Jackson Township, Dec. 4, 2011.
Pending cases 2012:
- Latest News
- Ski lift shutdown strands dozens; no injuries
- Former Sandusky lawyer Rominger subject of probe
- New money for Pa. highways to flow out in April
- 5 things to know for Monday in Pennsylvania
- Arrests mar pre-St. Patrick’s Day party in Indiana
- 10 things to know for today
High-tech help: Geistown tackles stormwater runoff problems
How can computer mapping technology help Geistown Borough to solve its trouble with stormwater runoff?
That’s the question being answered as borough officials chart catch basins with the help of Cambria County Geographical Information Systems and Pitt-Johnstown’s geography department.
App aids pregnant women
It is no secret that good prenatal, postnatal and newborn medical care promotes healthy babies.
But studies show pregnant women who are eligible for Medicaid insurance often don’t know how to access the medical care they need during pregnancy.
Controversy arises over college plan
A community college planned in the northwestern corner of Pennsylvania would open the doors of higher education to students in an 11-county area, but it’s also stirring controversy about who pays the bills.
Visitors sweet on maple Taste & Tour
Sunday’s late winter scene at Baer Bros. Maple Camp was one that has been a tradition here for nearly a century.
- More Latest News Headlines