Pending cases 2012:
• Defendant: William Amos Cramer, victim William Henry Sherry – Cambria County Prison • Defendant: Patrick Lynn Burkett, victim 22-month-old girl, shaken baby case, Beaverdale, Aug. 10.
n Defendant: Sherman Holes, victim Arthur “Arch” Henry, Northern Cambria, 2010 death, 2012 arrest, beaten with 2-by-4.
• Defendant: Gregory Conzo, victim Michael Pcola, hit with baseball bat, Summerhill Township, Nov. 5, domestic.
• Defendant: Keenan Snyder, victim Robert Kuharchick, death from apparent heart attack after robbery, Johnstown, Nov. 11.
• Victim: Vincent Bloom, beaten, set on fire, died of third-degree burns over 70 percent of his body, Lower Yoder Township, July 20.
Pending cases 2013:
• Defendant: Shahliek Greene, victim, Joshua Price, shooting in Moxham, Feb. 6, alleged fight over vehicle.
• Defendant: Lemmel Myers, victim, Leslie Schretrompf, Johnstown West End, shooting, July 25, alleged altercation over $20 debt.
• Defendant: Jonathan Kuzma, victim, his father, John Kuzma, Moxham, Aug. 2, hammer attack, domestic, drug-related.
• Defendant: Demetrius Gibson, victim, Elizabeth Miller, Moxham. Aug.6, stabbing, domestic.
• Robert T. Williams, shot inside his Richland Township home, Jan. 3, suspected home invasion.
• Jamil Gray, shot outside his home near the unemployment office, downtown Johnstown, June 28.
Pending homicide by vehicles cases:
• Defendant: Brian Roles Sr., victim, Brian Roles Jr., East Taylor Township, alleged drunken driving, April 8, 2012.
• Defendant: Todd Mummert, victim, Bryon K. McDermott, Richland Township, alleged drunken driving, July 23, 2011.
• Defendant: Dale Allyn Malloy Jr., victim, Kaylynn Reynolds, alleged drunken driving, Jackson Township, Dec. 4, 2011.