- Penguins net three goals in third period to pluck Ducks
- Offense placed in hands of Ben
Steelers rally to triumph over Lions
Backed up and fed up, Ben Roethlisberger provided a vivid reminder to his critics and the Detroit Lions of just how dangerous he and his suddenly surging team remain.
The Pittsburgh Steelers quarterback passed for 367 yards and four touchdowns, including two in the final 5 minutes as the Steelers rallied to beat the Lions 37-27.
- Brodeur, Jagr help Devils roll to win over struggling Penguins
- Surging Lions facing test with desperate Steelers
- Three Steelers starters expected to miss Sunday’s game
- Penguins defeat Predators
- McCutchen takes NL MVP award, Cabrera honored in AL
- Taylor excited for chance at Johnson
- Flyers’ Emery shuts down Penguins in rivalry triumph
- More Pro Headlines