Tribune-Democrat editor – and resident wrestling expert – Eric Knopsnyder joins sports staffer Shawn Curtis to discuss this weekend's Thomas Tournament at Bedford Area High School. Knopsnyder forecasts the field of the 27-team tourney, which pulls in top talent from across the southwest portion of the state.
NCAA settles head-injury suit, will change rules
Big Ten commissioner voices support for Penn State's handling of Sandusky situation, non-committal on reducing sanctions
Big Ten Commissioner Jim Delany took a non-committal stance on an effort by five Pennsylvania Congressmen to rescind sanctions against Penn State for its handling of the Jerry Sandusky sexual abuse scandal.
- Worley tosses 4-hitter, Pirates beat Giants
- Who's on your AAABA Mount Rushmore?
- Martella’s Pharmacy, LAG name AAABA pickup players
- Steelers, Roethlisberger likely to reach agreement
- Spence triumphs over knee injury
- Playoffs, autonomy, unionization on Big Ten agenda
- No commitment from Delaney on Penn State sanctions
Steelers' Wheaton eyes chance after tough rookie year
Markus Wheaton realizes the pressure is there, but he doesn’t mind. The Pittsburgh Steelers’ second-year wide receiver figures to be the best shot to replace departed starter Emmanuel Sanders.
- More Sports Headlines
- NCAA settles head-injury suit, will change rules