- Tom Lavis
- Tom Lavis | Treasured cards pull at Mom's heartstrings
- Tom Lavis | 'My' roof causes flurry of emotion
- Tom Lavis | Portfolio of Penguins paraphernalia
- Tom Lavis | Condiment at root of digestive woes
Tom Lavis | California girls melt northeners' hearts
Crawling around on the floor was never a problem when I was younger. But things change.
I was reminded of that while visiting with our two granddaughters in California.
Tom Lavis | Springing into action – almost
Another first day of spring has come and gone. When March comes in like a lion, I’m usually hiding in my basement doing man things. This year, the unseasonably warm weather has had a negative effect on my spring routine.
Tom Lavis | Take cover when groundhog emerges from burrow
When I was walking to my truck the other morning to come to work, I spied a dark shadow scurrying through my yard and heading toward my shed.
- Tom Lavis | Food Channel No. 1 nemesis of dieters
- Tom Lavis | Interview with jokester not so funny
Tom Lavis | Remote possibilities confusing
It was a quiet afternoon at the Suds and Grub Café as my wife and I enjoyed Sunday brunch.
- More Tom Lavis Headlines