- Tom Lavis
Tom Lavis | Inquisitive grandchildren baffle Pap
To me, there is nothing more enjoyable than being a grandfather.
- Tom Lavis | Coming unglued when trying to peel wallpaper
- Tom Lavis | Celebration is close to the vest
- Tom Lavis | Not a prude for prune pierogi
- Tom Lavis | Pop's obsession with furnace was long-running serial
Tom Lavis | Make it a point to keep your resolve
I was floored last week when Crutch Crupnik, the man who can resist everything except temptation, suggested to those of us attending the Suds and Grub Christmas party to come up with New Year’s resolutions.
Tom Lavis | Holiday memories last a lifetime
Merry Christmas, friends.
Tom Lavis | Better be nice or there will be elf to pay
As a youngster, I always pondered how Santa determined who was naughty or nice.
That sword hung over my head each December as my parents warned me that one false move could spell doom when it came to me getting gifts.
Tom Lavis | Oh no, Christmas tree
I made an urgent call to Crutch Crupnik to see if he would accompany me on an important mission.
Tom Lavis | Weighty season under way
We are now beginning the toughest four weeks on the calendar for everyone worried about their weight.
- More Tom Lavis Headlines
- Tom Lavis | Inquisitive grandchildren baffle Pap