FRIDAY, NOV. 11
Members of Allied Artists of Johnstown will host a lunch a l’art program at noon Nov. 11 at Southern Alleghenies Museum of Art at Johnstown in the Pasquerilla Performing Arts Center on the campus of Pitt-Johnstown, Richland Township.
Reservations are required by Wednesday.
A gallery tour will be given by Marcene Glover, Sandra Grech and Ned Wert, members of the Allied Artists.
The cost for the luncheon is $9 per person.
Information: 269-7234 or www.sama-art.org.
link from calendar
FRIDAY, NOV. 11
- What's Happening
Captured on film | Annual Johnstown movie festival kicks off tonight
People yearning to become successful filmmakers have an opportunity to showcase their talents during the seventh annual Johnstown Film Festival. Johnstown Area Heritage Association’s festival will be held tonight through Saturday (June 6-9) and will feature a mix of film shorts – documentaries, experimental films, narratives and comedies.
- There's lots of holiday happenings
- Model-train enthusiasts setting up annual display at retirement community
- Holiday celebration | St. Nicholas Feast will highlight Wintergarden at Grand Halle
- Welcoming the holidays | Johnstown’s Light-Up Night, Hometown Christmas Parade set for Friday in the downtown
- Kids Onstage bringing ‘Annie’ to Westmont Hilltop High School
- Look what's happening this weekend
- Look who is coming to downtown Johnstown
- ‘It will be like an artists’ boutique’ | Mixed-media exhibition opens Friday at Art Works
- Mozart's music | Johnstown Symphony’s ‘A Night With Amadeus’ to feature its chorus, vocal soloists
- More What's Happening Headlines
- Captured on film | Annual Johnstown movie festival kicks off tonight