— The names were transposed in a list of pending homicide cases in Cambria County on Page A1 of Sunday’s editions of The Tribune-Democrat. The pending homicide by vehicles cases should have read Bryon K. McDermott was the victim in a July 23, 2011, crash in Richland Township when a vehicle driven by Todd Mummert failed to stop at a signal light. Kaylynn Reynolds was killed in the crash of a vehicle driven by Dale Allyn Malloy Jr. in Jackson Township on Dec. 4, 2011.
- Tribune-Democrat News Slideshow
- Latest News
- Local News
‘It breaks my heart’: Shooting victim’s death leaves trail of shattered lives
Victoria Smothers knows what people thought when they heard that a young black male had been shot to death in Moxham last week.
- School violence studied
- Home is Where The Tribune-Democrat is Delivered!
- ACRP quietly notes 25th anniversary
- Windber students earn top ‘Overchiever’ rank
- ‘It breaks my heart’: Shooting victim’s death leaves trail of shattered lives