— The names were transposed in a list of pending homicide cases in Cambria County on Page A1 of Sunday’s editions of The Tribune-Democrat. The pending homicide by vehicles cases should have read Bryon K. McDermott was the victim in a July 23, 2011, crash in Richland Township when a vehicle driven by Todd Mummert failed to stop at a signal light. Kaylynn Reynolds was killed in the crash of a vehicle driven by Dale Allyn Malloy Jr. in Jackson Township on Dec. 4, 2011.
- Tribune-Democrat News Slideshow
- Latest News
- Local News
Arrest made in bomb threat
A 50-year-old Johnstown man who police believe called in a bomb threat to the Cambria County Courthouse on Tuesday was in custody that evening.
- Fighting back: Event raises thousands to combat breast cancer
- Home is Where The Tribune-Democrat is Delivered!
- Charges filed in crime spree
- Local garden grows: Ceremony welcomes Sandyvale greenhouse
- Arrest made in bomb threat