— The names were transposed in a list of pending homicide cases in Cambria County on Page A1 of Sunday’s editions of The Tribune-Democrat. The pending homicide by vehicles cases should have read Bryon K. McDermott was the victim in a July 23, 2011, crash in Richland Township when a vehicle driven by Todd Mummert failed to stop at a signal light. Kaylynn Reynolds was killed in the crash of a vehicle driven by Dale Allyn Malloy Jr. in Jackson Township on Dec. 4, 2011.
- Tribune-Democrat News Slideshow
- Latest News
- Local News
High-tech help: Geistown tackles stormwater runoff problems
How can computer mapping technology help Geistown Borough to solve its trouble with stormwater runoff?
That’s the question being answered as borough officials chart catch basins with the help of Cambria County Geographical Information Systems and Pitt-Johnstown’s geography department.
- App aids pregnant women
- Controversy arises over college plan
- Visitors sweet on maple Taste & Tour
- Couple minister through cursillo, visiting inmates
- High-tech help: Geistown tackles stormwater runoff problems