— The names were transposed in a list of pending homicide cases in Cambria County on Page A1 of Sunday’s editions of The Tribune-Democrat. The pending homicide by vehicles cases should have read Bryon K. McDermott was the victim in a July 23, 2011, crash in Richland Township when a vehicle driven by Todd Mummert failed to stop at a signal light. Kaylynn Reynolds was killed in the crash of a vehicle driven by Dale Allyn Malloy Jr. in Jackson Township on Dec. 4, 2011.
- Tribune-Democrat News Slideshow
- Latest News
- Local News
Johnstown police: Heroin found after chase that injured officer, Pittsburgh man charged
A Pittsburgh man who police said fled a traffic stop Tuesday faces numerous charges, authorities said.
- District Deaths Aug. 1, 2014
- Johnstown drug sweep: State, county, local authorities target 30 suspected dealers
- Three arrested as early morning Johnstown drug raid launches major sweep
- New filtration system targets mine water
- Johnstown police: Heroin found after chase that injured officer, Pittsburgh man charged