A fisherman wrestles a 7-foot long, 200-pound shark onto shore in Nantucket, Mass., then releases it.
- Tribune-Democrat News Slideshow
- Latest News
- Local News
Somerset County toddler brought home after stove injuries
A Somerset County toddler got a ride home in a fire truck parade three days after he nearly died when a stove he was playing on fell onto him.
- Kuchera brothers seek leniency for upcoming sentencing
- Man convicted in DUI crash granted attorney for appeals
- Bell ringing could return to The Galleria
- Company wants to clean up waste coal site in Mine 37
- Somerset County toddler brought home after stove injuries