From chicken nuggets to math problems, these are eight of the most bizarre non-emergency 911 calls.
A Florida woman calls 911 three times to complain that her local McDonald's is out of chicken nuggets. (March 2009)
Burger King complaint
A woman calls 911 after she is unable to get the hamburger she wants at Burger King.
Locked in car
A woman in Kissimmee, FL, calls 911 claiming to be locked inside her car. (March 2009)
A Connecticut man calls 911 to ask how much trouble he could get into for growing marijuana. (February 2011)
Out of cigarettes
A woman in Texas calls 911 asking for cigarettes. (February 2013)
A four-year-old girl calls 911 asking for help with her math.
Ride to liquor store
A man in Florida calls 911 requesting a ride to the liquor store.
Drunk driver report
A Wisconsin woman calls to turn in a drunk driver--herself. (October 2009)
- Tribune-Democrat News Slideshow
- Latest News
- Local News
Teen shot in Oakhurst
A 16-year-old New Jersey boy was taken to Conemaugh Memorial Medical Center on Thursday after being shot three times in the Oakhurst section of Johnstown.
- Audit: City overspent by $700G in 2013
- Guilty plea in hammer death
- Events to mark anniversary of Quecreek rescue
- Accused Hornerstown shooter will stand trial
- Teen shot in Oakhurst
- Martella’s, Laurel Auto set to clash for AAABA League title
- Laurel Auto holds on in Game 1 of AAABA League championship series
- Who's on your AAABA Mount Rushmore?
- MIKE MASTOVICH | Stennett’s feat still recalled decades later
- WRESTLING: Central Cambria's Murin reaches national final