From chicken nuggets to math problems, these are eight of the most bizarre non-emergency 911 calls.
A Florida woman calls 911 three times to complain that her local McDonald's is out of chicken nuggets. (March 2009)
Burger King complaint
A woman calls 911 after she is unable to get the hamburger she wants at Burger King.
Locked in car
A woman in Kissimmee, FL, calls 911 claiming to be locked inside her car. (March 2009)
A Connecticut man calls 911 to ask how much trouble he could get into for growing marijuana. (February 2011)
Out of cigarettes
A woman in Texas calls 911 asking for cigarettes. (February 2013)
A four-year-old girl calls 911 asking for help with her math.
Ride to liquor store
A man in Florida calls 911 requesting a ride to the liquor store.
Drunk driver report
A Wisconsin woman calls to turn in a drunk driver--herself. (October 2009)
- Tribune-Democrat News Slideshow
- Latest News
- Local News
VIDEO | ‘Best friends killing friends’: Kids share concerns about drugs, bullying, shootings
Sara Norman wasn’t shocked to learn that a 15-year-old stands accused of shooting a Johnstown police academy recruit July 13 in Oakhurst.
And she wouldn’t be surprised that a 16-year-old took three bullets Thursday in another Oakhurst neighborhood shooting.
- How a little yellow car sticker could save your life
- Windber man waives prelim, heads to trial accused of killing girlfriend and unborn child
- Police: Dale Borough man threatens to cut woman with knife
- Johnstown West End fire's cause still undetermined
- VIDEO | ‘Best friends killing friends’: Kids share concerns about drugs, bullying, shootings